Dive Bundle (compatible with Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG)
The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the 'Living Infinite'...The globe began with sea, so to speak; and who knows if it will not end with it? In it, is supreme tranquility.
-Jules Verne, “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas”
Dive is a toolset created to play scenarios reminiscent of Jaws, Deep Blue Sea, The Abyss, and other aquatic horrors. While MOTHERSHIP deals with the hardships of life in space, Dive PCs contend with the many struggles of life on, under, and near the ocean. Inside these pages are alternate classes, rules for dealing with depth and pressure, an alternate Panic Table for when PCs are scuba diving, an updated Skill list, new equipment, alternate trinkets and tattoos, and tools to help Wardens navigate their aquatic nightmares.
From the Deepest Depths is a full adventure supplement for DIVE and compatible with MOTHERSHIP and the Panic Engine. An undocumented offshoot of the Puerto Rico Trench exists not far from the Bermuda Triangle. At the bottom of this offshoot is a gateway to a never-ending ether of the unimaginable. A leviathan dominates the gate, feeding on the energy released in death, shooting its death spawn into our world. An ancient cult, The Order of the Immortal Song, worships these horrible beings and makes sacrifices in their name.
CHUM is a pamphlet adventure for the DIVE system, where PCs will find themselves stranded on a small island town during a massive storm and besieged by radioactive mutated sea creatures. As the water level rises, characters will be forced to find shelter in increasingly dangerous locations, like the marina, the derelict fishery, and the Drill Corp. Chemical Laboratory itself.
Inside Dive you’ll find:
- Character creation procedures for the Sailor, the Researcher, the Engineer, and the Consultant
- Rules for undersea combat and exploration, from free diving to oxygen tanks to submarines
- Ships and Submersibles to brave the Stygian depths
- A Sea Base Generator to create your own Sealab or underwater base of operations
- Monsters both mundane and supernatural, including sharks, giant tentacles, shark people, and The Great Old One himself
In this maelstrom of terror that is From the Deepest Trenches resides:
- 5 locations to explore, from the Oil Platform Surma to the abyssal Trench and the Ship’s Graveyard
- An island hexcrawl inside the Leviathan’s wake
- A monomoniacal cult bent on summoning ancient evil and destroying the world
- The ancient Leviathan and its terrible spawn
- The darkness of the deepest pits of the Earth
And trawling the depths of CHUM reveals:
- 8 adventure hooks to get your PCs on the island and give them a unique goal
- Full description of the town of Yamit Island and its eccentric inhabitants
- Vicious mutated sealife, like the three-headed acid vomit shark, the four-winged seagull, and mutant sea snakes and rhesus macaques
- And more!
Jeremy Childrey: writing (ALL), graphic design (ALL), cartography (FTDT)
Merideth Silver: graphic design (Dive), cover (CHUM)
Simone Tammetta: cover (FTDT) and interior illustration (Dive, FTDT)
Tony Tran: cover (Dive) and interior illustration (FTDT)
Boson Au: interior illustration (Dive, FTDT)
Anto Artunian: interior illustration (Dive)
Michael Parla: interior illustration (Dive)
John De Campos: interior illustration (Dive)
Jabari Weathers: interior illustration (Dive)
Lone Archivist: cartography (FTDT)
Dive: 40 pages, 8.5" x 11", perfect bound, zine, color cover & interior.
From the Deepest Trenches: 40 pages, 8.5" x 11", saddle stitched, zine, color cover & interior.
CHUM: 8.5" x 11" (flattened), tri-fold, pamphlet, color.
Includes digital assets for all three items.